LIC MF Unit Linked Insurance Scheme
An open-ended insurance linked tax saving scheme
An open-ended scheme which seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation and offer Tax benefits u/s 80C of the Income Tax Act as well as additional benefits of a life cover and free accident insurance cover.
- Investors who would like to participate in the equity market and also want to avail tax exemption u/s 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Investors looking for capital appreciation with long-term investment horizon.
- Investors who have moderately high-risk appetite.
- Investors who have an investment horizon of more than 3 years.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking.
- Long term capital appreciation and current income.
- Investment in equity and equity related securiries, fixed income securities (debt and money market securities).
- Risk - Very High.
Investors should consult their financial advisors if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
Top holding where the fund has invested ( As on 28-Feb-2023 )
Government Bond21.53 %
ICICI Bank Ltd.7.86 %
HDFC Bank Ltd.6.61 %
Infosys Ltd.6.35 %
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.3.68 %
Avenue Supermarts Ltd.2.64 %
Bajaj Finance Ltd.2.61 %
SRF Ltd.2.56 %
Axis Bank Ltd.2.43 %
Titan Company Ltd.2.34 %
Cash & Cash Equivalent:1.63 %
- Inception : 19/06/1989
- Entry Load : Nil
- Exit Load : Nil Liquidity: Repu ...more