LIC MF Tax Plan
An open ended equity linked saving scheme with a statutory lock in of 3 years and tax benefit.
To provide capital growth along with tax rebate and tax relief to our investors through prudent investments in the stock markets. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the schemes will be realized.
- Investors who would like to participate in equity market and also want to avail tax exemption u/s 80C.
- Investors looking for capital appreciation with long-term investment horizon.
- Investors who have a moderately high-risk appetite.
- Investors who have an investment horizon of more than 3 years.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking.
- Long Term Capital Growth.
- Investing in equity and equity related securities.
- Risk - Moderately High.
Investors should consult their financial advisors if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
Top holding where the fund has invested ( As on 30-Apr-2020 )
HDFC Bank Ltd.6.83 %
Infosys Ltd.5.94 %
Avenue Supermarts Ltd.5.79 %
ICICI Bank Ltd.5.21 %
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.5.18 %
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.4.04 %
Bajaj Finance Ltd.3.74 %
Hindustan Unilever Ltd.3.28 %
Bata India Ltd.3.09 %
IPCA Laboratories Ltd.3.04 %
Cash & Cash Equivalent:13.44 %
- Inception : 31/03/1997
- Entry Load : Nil
- Exit Load : Nil (Subject to lock ...more