LIC MF Childrens Gift Fund
An open ended fund for investment for children having a lock-in for at least 5 years or till the child attains age of majority (whichever is earlier)
The primary investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate capital appreciation & provide long-term growth opportunities by investing in a portfolio constituted of equity securities & equity related securities and the secondary objective is to generate consistent returns by investing in debt & money market securities. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Those who are looking for long term capital appreciation and as well as current income.
- Those who would like to plan their child’s education or any other set goals of child.
- Those who like to Invest in equity and equity related securities for capital appreciation as well as in fixed income securities (debt and money market securities) which gives cushion in terms of relatively less volatility.
- Investors who have moderately high risk appetite.
- Investors having investment horizon of 5 years plus.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking.
- Long term capital appreciation and current income.
- A fund that invests both in stocks and fixed income instruments.
- Risk - Very High.
Investors should consult their financial advisors if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
Top holding where the fund has invested ( As on 31-May-2022 )
ICICI Bank Ltd.8.93 %
Government Bond7.94 %
Infosys Ltd.7.27 %
HDFC Bank Ltd.6.48 %
Reliance Industries Ltd.4.90 %
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.4.26 %
Government Treasury Bill3.82 %
Axis Bank Ltd.3.01 %
SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd.2.89 %
State Bank of India2.76 %
Cash & Cash Equivalent:2.57 %
- Inception : 12/11/2001
- Entry Load : Nil
- Exit Load : Nil Lock-in Period: ...more