LIC MF Banking & PSU Debt Fund
An open ended debt scheme predominantly investing in debt instruments of banks, public sector undertakings, public financial institutions and municipal bonds
The primary investment objective of the Scheme is to seek to generate income and capital appreciation by primarily investing in a portfolio of high-quality debt and money market securities that are issued by banks, public sector undertakings, public financial institutions and Municipal Bonds. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Those who are looking for regular income for medium-term capital appreciation with current income.
- Those who would like to participate in debt and money market instruments issued by Banks, PSU's, PFIs and Municipal Bonds.
- Those who have a Moderate risk appetite.
- Those who have an investment horizon of more than 3 years.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking.
- Regular income for medium term capital appreciation with current income.
- An income fund that invests predominantly in debt and money market instruments issued by Banks, PSU’s, PFIs and Municipal Bonds.
- Risk - Moderate.
Investors should consult their financial advisors if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
Top holding where the fund has invested ( As on 31-Oct-2020 )
Government Bond12.93 %
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd.8.53 %
National Bk for Agriculture & Rural Dev.8.49 %
National Housing Bank8.43 %
Small Industries Development Bk of India8.28 %
Power Finance Corporation Ltd.8.21 %
NTPC Ltd.7.11 %
REC Ltd.6.99 %
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.5.22 %
Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd.4.63 %
Cash & Cash Equivalent:3.76 %
- Inception : 31/05/2007
- Entry Load : Nil
- Exit Load : NA