LIC MF Banking & PSU Debt Fund
An open ended debt scheme predominantly investing in debt instruments of banks, public sector undertakings, public financial institutions and municipal bonds
The primary investment objective of the Scheme is to seek to generate income and capital appreciation by primarily investing in a portfolio of high-quality debt and money market securities that are issued by banks, public sector undertakings, public financial institutions and Municipal Bonds. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Those who are looking for regular income for medium-term capital appreciation with current income.
- Those who would like to participate in debt and money market instruments issued by Banks, PSU's, PFIs and Municipal Bonds.
- Those who have a Moderate risk appetite.
- Those who have an investment horizon of more than 3 years.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking.
- Income for medium term capital appreciation with current income.
- An income fund that invests predominantly in debt and money market instruments issued by Banks, PSU’s, PFIs and Municipal Bonds.
- Risk - Low to Moderate.
Investors should consult their financial advisors if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
Top holding where the fund has invested ( As on 31-Oct-2023 )
Government Bond12.36 %
National Bk for Agriculture & Rural Dev.9.68 %
Small Industries Development Bk of India9.52 %
Power Finance Corporation Ltd.9.51 %
REC Ltd.9.32 %
NTPC Ltd.7.25 %
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.4.75 %
Bajaj Finance Ltd.4.70 %
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd.4.58 %
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.4.57 %
Cash & Cash Equivalent:2.42 %
- Inception : 31/05/2007
- Entry Load : Nil
- Exit Load : NA